New to Blogspot

Yeah! Well, tonight is my first post on blogspot. I don't know if I have totally abandoned xanga. BUT this is more my speed. Why am I calling it Tight Squeeze? When someone asks if you can get something done, do you ever think..."Well, I've got to run here and then drop off that there, but I think I can make it...it'll be a tight squeeze, but I can make it." Well...that in a nutshell is my life. For the most part I wouldn't have it any other way. For the most part. It's just that the slim part that would have it another way is screaming out loud. WAY OUT LOUD.
I had a great conversation with a long time friend tonight. We were raised in a small town and fortunately for us, raised by smart, well-rounded individuals. We were both influenced by the inane, insane and plain jane - usually all in one day. Another fortunate? The plain jane was as constant as the insane.

Comments