Garage Sale

This is Rowan at 20 months. Isn't he captivating!?
Favorite foods: Cheese and bananas (not together)
Favorite word: No?
Favorite place: side (outside)
Favorite cartoon: Thomas the Train
Other quirks about Rowan:
  • He doesn't like people touching him (ummm...don't know where he gets that from - wink)
  • He loves Whimsy as long as she is not around during snack time. He is very concerned that she will get his snack.
  • He LOVES to sing and dance and on occasion will ask me to dance with him.
  • I'm thinking he'll do well with foreign languages, he calls flowers "fleur" and his grandpa "pa pa" with a French accent.
  • Rowan is very independent, preferring to make his own decisions, be unaccompanied by an adult hand and voicing his displeasure at most anything
  • Rowan is very perceptive, observant and talkative. He will repeat any word we say from topiary to ottoman, but his favorite words are truck, train, bike and plane (or pane).
  • He is a beacon of light
Yesterday was a great accomplishment! After months of intending to have a garage sale - I DID IT! Yippeee! I made $150 and a charity is hauling away my leftovers. The garage is looking much better, setting the stage for some real organization! Today I organized my pantry and I know it will save money on upcoming grocery trips. I don't do it that frequently, but I have been known to buy things I already have because I didn't know I had them! What a waste of money and time.


I also cleaned out my car! On any given day, my car can look like Babies R Us, the post office, the kitchen sink and the family closet. It drives me crazy, but I'm so busy that I rarely take the two seconds extra to clean it out. What a great feeling!


When Rowan wakes up, I'm heading to the daffodil farm for photos and to Duck, Duck, Goose to see how I did on consignments. Then, it's back home to cheer on the Hogs as they face Georgia in the SEC tourney! GO HOGS GO!

Comments