Almost 2 years



Next week, Rowan will be 23 months old. As he approaches two years I am just overcome with so many emotions. I absolutely adore him. We are busy preparing for the arrival of little Miss Arden. When I think I have everything together, I dream up new things to do for her. I have a check up on Monday to find out if my body is progressing towards labor day. I hope so, it means I will be able to induce. Scott has a crazy schedule in June and induction will work best for our family. Otherwise, Scott may not be there for her birth. I am about to get my hair highlighted and done, so I am excited to take a breather this afternoon and get ready for a fun weekend.

Comments

Mommy of two said…
Cute outfit! He is such a handsome boy! I love his blond hair! Hope you're feeling good.
Mindy said…
He is a cutie! Best of luck on your upcoming labor and delivery.